Exploring the Area
- Meadow Villas at Warm Springs is only a short walk from the historic Jefferson Pools (natural hot springs) and a few miles from the classic resort, The Homestead. If activities suit your fancy, we'll let you in on a little secret. Take advantage of the world class spa, golf, tennis, shopping, restaurants and other facilities in Hot Springs, VA while staying at Meadow Villas for less. Here you'll enjoy more privacy and the ability to come and go as you please.
- For music enthusiasts, enjoy seasonal concerts at the renowned Garth Newel Music Center.
- To get a taste of the outdoors, visit one of the many State Parks & Recreation Areas in the vicinity or perhaps you'd like to go hiking and/or mountain biking.
- There are also several wineries in the Shenandoah Valley Region that welcome visitors.
- History buffs take a journey back in time to visit the Shenandoah Valley Battlefield Area.
- If you enjoy browsing art galleries, visit the Warm Springs Gallery within walking distance or browse in nearby Hot Springs, VA.